Monday, December 7, 2009

Hiatus.

Starting a week fast, ate a lot yesterday because I'm sick, needed the energy.
Whatever, I'm back in the game.
Won't be posting until Friday. Hopefully I'll have something postive to say then.
Wish me luck and support.
And know that I'll probably post sooner, but if that's the only willpower problems I have then that's fine by me.

I've been walking to this lately...

Only when I dream but there's no way out
You learn to talk, you learn to shout
Focus on depth that was never there
Eliminate what you can't repair
Nothing ever happened to me
Nothing ever happened to me
Life just passing, flash right through me
I never, saw it coming
Waiting for something, for nothing
I never, saw it coming
Waiting for something, for nothing

2 comments:

  1. Good luck <3 <3 I was sick yesterday too, so I had to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, I know you can do this,
    and did you write that?
    if so it's very good,
    if not, who did?
    x

    ReplyDelete