Thursday, November 12, 2009

Putting a lid on it

So in the spirit of fresh starts, here's my shame

1x Mcvities chocolate bar
3x Bowls Special K
2x Egg sandwiches

God I remembered when that food disgusted me. I don't know what happened to my brain. It just got triggered and all week I couldn't stop. I just can't believe that it took one stupid stumbling block and I'm actually enjoying food. It's sick. And trust me today is good compared to what I binged on the other days. And no fucking exercise.

Yes it's shameful. What's happened to me? I feel so lame and weak. I don't even feel like I've tried. And it wouldn't surprise me if I've put on ten pounds. Fuck it'll take weeks to get back. I just need to reconnect my brain. Any damning words would be greatly appreciated.

Fuck knows what I've done to my BMI now...

No comments:

Post a Comment